It is a familiar site in top online casinos – to see numbers of players occupying every available slot machine row they could muster just to play slot machines. Coins go to the machine counter every second of each hour without break. With the introduction of online slots, much of the players’ burden was release and relief was in order. Now a player need not worry about losing his machine if he wants to take a break for personal activities. Playing the online slot gives a player an edge over regular casino slot machines.
Though the odds of winning in online slots remain low, a player can make some positive conditions by putting into application some easy to understand strategy tips.
Strategy Tip No. 1:
Game Counts A player needs to choose machine wisely. Not all online machines are built the same way. Some machines are tight others are loose. Search every online casino web until you locate a machine that suits your standard regarding payout. Online slot machines differ in giving payouts some machines can payout 80 cents per dollar it takes, while other machines have higher payout even giving 99 cents to a dollar. It is very important that a player finds the right online slot machine.
Strategy Tip No. 2:
Playing the Progressive Jackpot If you’re searching for slot machine giving big payout, then you should be able to find progressive jackpots slot. An unusual combination of symbols must be hit to get the jackpot. While it is really hard to hit the progressive jackpot, the prize grew up steadily in proportion to games played.
Several of progressive jackpot slots are into same pools jackpots prize pool gets increasingly high. The prize pool is independent of the odds then there is a possibility that player odd of hitting is better than what the pool offer. When this situation is occurring it is advisable to continue on playing the odds favors you.
Strategy Tip No. 3:
Hit the Ceiling A player is advised to have maximum numbers of coins ready when you desire to play a progressive jackpot. The chance of hitting the jackpot is better if you play a certain amount of money more than the game can allow. You can do this by pushing a button (Max. Bet Button). If you think this strategy will costs you much, then play in other, that requires a smaller money value.
As with any game of pure chance, there is no real effective strategic system for winning at casinos. You will probably, of course, encounter someone who claims to have developed the ‘fool-proof’ slots strategy system but please, ignore such advice.
The game is random and arbitrary. The machines have no memory, so there is no effective way of outsmarting them. Instead, what we’ve done here is compiled a list of “tips” that will hopefully maximize the odds of you at least walking away happy as well as enable you to do everything you can to increase your chances.
Winning Slots Strategy: How to Approach the Game
- You should always be looking for the game that has the highest payout. You want to find anything above 95%.
- Similar to other casino games, it is crucial to know the odds and probabilities of the machine you’re playing. Make sure you know the payout schedule before you start pumping in your virtual coins.
- Determine your losing limit for the day. Once that limit is reached, go do something else. You will not be a winner every time you play.
- The machine will not feel bad if you spend a lot of money and don’t get anything back. Try not to spend all of your time on a game that isn’t paying out.
- When things are going your way and you’re on a lucky streak, take advantage of it and bet more. When you’re slumping, bet less.
- Try not to overdo it. Find a game that suits your bankroll. If you have $43, don’t play the $20. Look for a dollar fruit-machine, and have some fun.
- Don’t forget to cash out the credits you’ve accumulated. Sounds obvious, but a lot of people forget!
- The game should be fun. If you’re frustrated and panicky, walk away. Get an ice cream, feed the dog, anything. A calm cool head will prevail.
Keep these tips in mind. You want your Slots experience to be a positive one. If you would like to learn a bit more about the odds in the casino, check out our Probabilities page.